Sunday 31 December 2017

Fear Not.

Fear Not, 2018 A Year of Divine Elevation

Fear not for I am with you (Isaiah 41:10)

I will give you every place you set foot (Joshua 1:3, Deuteronomy 11:24)

I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25)

I the Lord your God will increase your territories (Deuteronomy 19:8)

I will establish you ( Corinthians 1:21)

I will double your blessings (Isaiah 61:7)

You will be blessed in the city and will be blessed in the country (Deuteronomy 28:3)

All nations will call you #Blessed (Malachi 3:12)



I shall accomplish all I started (Isaiah 55:11)

And

I will not tarry (Habakkuk 2:3)

WELCOME TO 2018

WHERE GOD IS ELEVATING YOU.

©Dreamers word Ke 2018
🇰🇪
(Genesis 37:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Cambridge Analytica Interfered With Kenyan Democracy.

Cambridge analytica a controversial data firm based in UK after it appeared to have had a hand in acquiring and using personal Facebook dat...